Monday, September 19, 2011

hello cupcake

I got these cupcake ideas from a book called hello cupcake
this book has soo many cute cupcake recipes these are 2 that I have done.

Corn on the Cob Cupcakes

I just made vanialla cupcakes with yellow froasting
I added the different color of yellows and ivory jelly beans
I cut a strip of banana laffy taffy to make it look like butter
I finished off with spinkles of black and white to look like salt and pepper
I added the corn holders on the sides and served on a corn tray!

























Easter Bunny Butts- there digging in the grass while their butts are up in the air
 I made vanialla and chocolate cupcakes chocolate for the bunny butts and vanilla for the grass.
For the grass
I piped green frosting like grass using a small circle tip. then added eggs and flower sprinkles.
For the bunny butts
I first covered with chocolate froasting and sprinkled with crushed up oreos
I bought the circus peanuts and cut them vertically and covered them in white chocolate.
I used frosting to glue the p-nuts to the butts & piped froasting on their feet
I then piped white frosting for the tail and covered with white ball sprinkles


No comments:

Post a Comment